You may click on links below to other related projects or relevant publications, websites and other useful tools and resources.
Euro-Healthy's kick-off meeting in Coimbra
- World Health Organization - Commission on Social Determinants of Health
- World Health Organization - Global Health Observatory (GHO)
- European Commission, DG Health & Consumers, Social determinants and health inequalities
- PAHO Portal for the Equity List and Knowledge Network
- FoResight and Modelling for European HEalth Policy and Regulation (FRESHER) First ISSUE of the project's Newsletter
- DRIVERS: Addressing the strategic Determinants to Reduce health Inequity Via Early childhood, Realising fair employment, and Social protection
- DEMETRIQ: Developing methodologies to reduce inequalities in the determinants of health
- SILNE: Tackling socio-economic inequalities in smoking: learning from natural experiments
- SOPHIE project: Evaluating the Impact of Structural Policies on Health Inequalities
- Equity Action - European Portal for Action on Health Inequalities
- Ineq-cities: Socio-economic inequalities in mortality: evidence and policies in cities of Europe
- Eurothine: Tackling health inequalities in Europe
Relevant health inequalities information
- Gapminder. Life expectancy by countries' per capita income
- Longer Lives. Socioeconomic deprivation and premature mortality by local authority in England
- Ineq-cities Atlas. Inequalities in mortality in 16 European cities
- Lives on the Line. Life expectancy by tube station of residence in London
- UCL Institute of Health Equity
- WHO European Region - Review of Social Determinants of Health and the Health Divide in the WHO European Region.
- Development Goals and putting people at the core of sustainable development. UNDP has launched the package of Strategic SEEDs publications now available here.
For any website-related queries for this site, please contact email@example.com